Masks! Are you ready to OPEN for Business?
in PPE, Safety on Apr 30, 2020
Well friends, it is time! As the State of Ohio prepares to open up for business, City Apparel wants to not only share the facts and resources available but the products your business will need to be ready. We are in this together and have all of the PPE and related products available so you can officially hang up your “Open for Business” flag! We are ready for you!
5 PROTOCOLS FOR ALL BUSINESSES:
- Require face coverings for employees and recommend them for clients/customers at all times.
- Conduct daily health assessments by employers and employees (self-evaluation) to determine if “fit for duty.”
- Maintain good hygiene at all times – hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing.
- Clean and sanitize workplaces throughout workday and at the close of business or between shifts.
- Limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Establish maximum capacity at 50% of fire code.
- And, use appointment setting where possible to limit congestion.
TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WHEN A COVID-19 INFECTION IS IDENTIFIED:
- Immediately report employee or customer infections to the local health district.
- Work with local health department to identify potentially exposed individuals to help facilitate appropriate communication/contact tracing.
- Shutdown shop/floor for deep sanitation if possible.
- Professionally clean and sanitize site/location.
- Reopen in consultation with the local health department.
If your business or organization is located in Ohio, Click Here for sector specific operating requirements for businesses to open as part of Responsible RestartOhio.
For all your PPE, Signage, Barriers, Sanitizers, Apparel, Masks and more, visit our site dedicated to Pandemic Products.