City Apparel

Blog

Corporate Apparel and Uniforms

Susan G. Komen

The Susan G. Komen Foundation is one organization that City Apparel has contributed to for years. Komen is the largest and best-funded breast cancer organization in the United States. The organization has spent nearly $1.5 billion for breast cancer education, research, advocacy, health services and social support programs in the U.S., and through partnerships in more than 50 countries.

Webslider-for-registration-problems-2.jpg

City Apparel takes part in the Northwest Ohio Findlay Race for the Cure. The Komen Northwest Ohio foundation uses 75% of the funds raised towards local breast health services. Leaving the last 25% contributing to national research to find the cures.

The 2018 Komen Findlay Race for the Cure is coming up quick! Be sure to register and contribute to this amazing cause. 

komen.gif
Andrea Kramer