At City Apparel we strive to help our team members fulfill their unlimited potential through our business and community service. When you work here you will feel the passion and commitment to that mission throughout everything that we do. We are a creative, driven, entrepreneurial culture that is leading what's next in corporate identity solutions thru curation, design and decoration of custom apparel and promotional products. If you want to work in an inclusive, fast paced environment where we encourage people to leverage their talents, speak their voice and actively shape the future of the company, you will enjoy working here! Fair warning, this is not an environment for the faint of heart, we work at mock 10 speed every day, all day.
We are delivering Smart, Creative, Identity Solutions.
Marketing Specialist to Account Manager / Sales
City Apparel is looking to develop our next Account Manager/Sales position by onboarding a Marketing Specialist, to first learn our business. The Marketing Specialist position will develop into an Account Manager/Sales within a year of start date, or whenever the candidate learns the ropes☺
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
• Building and executing social media, web and print material strategies through competitive and audience research.
• Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform, SEO, PPC and lead forensics.
• Collaborate and communicate with clients, prospects and the communities we serve.
This position must be a driven Marketing Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities, existing and current clients, networks users and associates at City Apparel.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media, website, print, promotional products and relational marketing.
The Marketing Specialists should have a solid understanding of how each media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members, clients and prospective clients to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages and print material within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content and presence to our target markets
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, sales volume, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions. You will attend sales meetings as a part of your continual educational process and training.
• Design and execute brand standards, graphics as well as editing/creating client art as needed.
• Perform prospective client research for sales team.
• Have a full understanding of City Apparel’s target market, sales funnel and sales process.
• Identify Product and Services to promote and educate. Identify groups and organizations City Apparel can present on various topics.
• Attend community events to nurture and network our business.
• Assist on managing our Socially Responsible commitment thru community service, donations, sponsorships and marketing.
• Manage all corporate communications and PR internally and externally.
• Engage our team on a regular basis as it relates to our corporate culture thru videos, posters, educational pieces.
• Provide ongoing sales training tools.
• Assist in new customer onboarding.
• Drive annual employee and customer surveys