Being Social responsible is a real thing at City Apparel. We are all about diversity and inclusion but we are focused on three areas that we would bleed for. Kids. Cancer. Veterans. We want to be laser focused and impactful with our time and money.
City feels strongly about investing and participating in community events and programs, especially those in communities where our employees and customers live. Among other initiatives, we routinely hold and support charitable events within our facilities and provide our employees a charitable match program to support their own work within the community. Organizations that have a special place in our heart:
Coats for Christmas
Coats for Christmas of Hancock County originated from the vision of City Dry Cleaning owner, Paul Kramer. In 1987, Kramer developed and launched a service project to provide a warm coat to those in need regardless of financial circumstances.
The Braden Kramer Foundation
The Braden Kramer Foundation was established to honor Braden’s fight against Cancer by raising funds that will positively impact families battling Pediatric Cancer.
The mission of the United Way of Hancock County is to “measurably improve people’s lives.”
Honor Flight Network
The mission of the Honor Flight is to transport America's Veterans to Washington, D.C. to visit those memorials dedicated to honor their service and sacrifices.
Although this is not a comprehensive list of the many organizations we contribute to, these are some of our faves!
CUSTOMER MERCHANDISE DONATION FUND
The City Customer Merchandise Donation Fund is designed to support City’s customer’s charitable efforts in their communities through donations of logo’d merchandise. City feels strongly about its corporate stewardship and is pleased to support our customers in their charitable efforts. We are, however, limited in the number of projects we can fund and will do our best to adequately support numerous projects in various communities.
Please see below for a list of eligibility requirements for receipt of merchandise. Please note that all funds are supplied to customers in the form of a merchandise credit (no cash donations).
- U.S. applicants who have at least a one-year history as a City customer
- Applicants must support a tax-exempt, nonprofit organization as defined under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- A completed City Customer Donation Fund application form
- Applications must be toward merchandise credits for City Apparel products and services
- Individual sponsorships; individual sport teams or team sponsorships; for-profit groups; labor organizations; political, lobbying or fraternal activities; individual study, research or travel grants or awards that require City and/or its employees to raise monies on behalf of an organization bestowing the award
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender, religion, national origin or sexual orientation
- Organizations that refuse to disclose financial and management information to the Better Business Bureau
Applications are reviewed on a regular basis. Please allow adequate time to process your request. To be considered for funding, a completed application must be submitted. An email will be sent with the funding decision. Customers are eligible to receive one approved funding request per calendar year.
If a funding request is granted, City requests that our brand be recognized as a contributor (the format of this recognition will be mutually determined). We also request that a post-event summary (i.e. funds raised, number of participants, etc.) be supplied to City, along with photos.
As a reminder, all funding requests will be fulfilled in the form of a merchandise credit (via an exclusive offer code), which is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Merchandise or services secured using an offer code may not be returned or exchanged and will be valid for a limited time (as determined by the event dates).
Applications can be submitted using the online form below.
Thank you for your interest in City’s Customer Donation Fund. Please allow at least two weeks for applications to be processed.
CUSTOMER MERCHANDISE DONATION FUND APPLICATION